Friday, September 30, 2005

Illustration Friday :: Float



Comments:
Thats a very nice and calm image
 
i like it so much. so lovely and it is sunrise isn't it-so beautiful. í love colors like this a lot and this have made my day!
 
Great graphic!!! Did you do this in Illustrator?
 
Ellen, I currently use Paint Shop Pro 8. I'm actually two releases behind. The current version is PSP X. I really enjoy working with this software. This illustration started out with a mid-day type of background, but the evening I was working on it, there was a beautiful sunset and the inspiration was there to add more serenity to the image. I was very pleased with how it came out. Thanks for the comment.
 
wow, it just floats off the page
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?