Saturday, November 05, 2005

Illustration Friday :: Night


Comments:
I love it. It's very subtle and surreal even with the plane flying overhead. It makes you wonder. Sometimes when I'm watching TV, I will be hypnotized to the point that I could easily be moved from my house to the middle of the dessert without noticing.
 
Good lighting on the potato. :)
 
it's like a dream someone might have.

...such utter quiet. even the jet glides soundlessly across the page.
 
I keep looking at this one and, yes, as said by catnapping, it's the utter quiet of this piece that is so overwehelming. I like this - it's touched me deeply and forced me to think about so much.
 
Qué Noche tan apacible......
 
ohh hypnotic! atually this illo made me play my Explosions in the Sky cd.. 8) suits by it. cool illo..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?