Sunday, December 18, 2005

Illustration Friday :: Imagine


Click for larger image.

Comments:
absolutely charming! i love the expressions of all your characters and turning a gift box into a sled/sleigh adorable and clever!
 
Hey! You have just given me a brilliant idea to do something for my girls for Xmas (minus the dogs). You see, we live on a sunny island. Hannah has been asking me about snow and skiing and winter. I can make her a play pretend sledge drawn by her toy animals.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful illo with us. :)
 
Great idea and wonderful illustration. The pups are great and are very nearly a team. Won't take much for the imagined to be real.
 
Nice one. It is easy to imagine this when one lived in a colder country and as I live now in a warm place this is just what could be the most fun for this Christmas.

Imagine is a fun subject!
 
lovely style..
 
CUUUUUTE!!!!!!e
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?