Sunday, March 12, 2006

Illustration Friday :: Tattoo

( Click illustration for larger view )

Comments:
Ha Ha I did laugh at this one! I like the idea.
 
oh boy, he is in trouble!
 
hahahaha that's hilarious!

awesome.
j.
 
Oh No! looks like trouble!
 
You are so funny!!!!!
 
I think I would be saying a lot worse than, "shoot." :)

Love the idea for this one!
 
heeheeee. REally like your bloggie work:) cool illo and a nice 3d tea too! diggin it
 
What they said! I like your style... really simple at first... but then having so many art theories applied! Plus I almost always laugh.
 
Lol..good one..
 
LOL, this really made me laugh.
Your stuff is just too fun.
I still love the two on the cycle below!

Luv your style, lots.

Big SMooch,
The Tart
 
HA! Great illo! Funny stuff! I love it!
love
 
Very funny, and I'm sure true too often! Nice job.
 
See, that's what would happen to me if I tried to get a tattoo. Funny piece!
 
There's gonna be a hangin' tonight! One reason NOT to become a tattoo artist. Great job!
 
I laughed! I cried. And then I laughed again! Those poky ink thingies don't come with an 'undo' button, do they? Very cool post on every level.
 
:laughing: Heheh. I knew a girl named Marnie back in my younger days. What I would have given to be Marnie's...
 
oh my..this was hilarious...very nice work here!
-Marjorie
 
oh - my - GAWD.

ROFLMAO WMP WWA !!!

hilarious! I'm sending this to my brother. (once a marine...)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?