Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Illustration Friday :: Chair


Comments:
nice rainbow socks, I like the style of the illustration
 
Very Cool Illo!
 
I have those socks! AND this is the way I see my daughter when she comes to visit. Only now there's a laptop and a lot of texting! LOL! Fantastic take on the theme.
 
And my daughter has those toe socks, too! Great illustration... wonderful body language, patterns, ... and it's nice to be able to decorate your walls with your own stuff. I recognize the framed art from your first 'sea' post. Cool all around.
 
I know who this is. Does she know you did this? Hehe. And I also immediately recognized the wall pic. Very funny and true-to-life.
 
This is great. Years ago I had socks just like this!!!!

Many thanks for the nice comment.
The filter I used in Elements for the neon is called, glowing edges ~ in stylize. There my secret is out...it is so much fun.

BTW, is that shag carpet? Great illo!

Smooch,
The Tart
 
I like your style! I'm not sure if I have seen anything like this before, it's truly unique! Nice details.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?