Saturday, December 31, 2005

Illustration Friday :: Flavor

Click for larger image.

Comments:
I'm guessing the chewy center... best part of a Tootsie-pop, too. But the bigger question is, How does it taste???

(We all assume 'chicken')

Word Ver: IBM GHZ JE ...is this a new processor notation?? :-)
 
I love this! Who would have thought of two polar bears discussing the different flavors of the various kinds of ice?

Did you know that "Eskimos" have hundreds of different words for snow?
 
I´d go for the chewy part, funny touch of flawour. Make me tink of Coca Cola! (i´m a simple mind)

Happy New Year!
 
nice, pretty funny.. in fact it's pretty funny even without the thought bubble... I'm digging your bears
 
this is so well done! great colours and style, funny and a little gross, but more funny!
 
I like this concept. Do more
 
Ok ..I'm a little slow, I guess. I had alredy clicked away when I realised what the warm, chewy center was. Funny!
 
LOL. great job
 
Reminds me of a "Far Side" toon, but your art is much more refined. Great colors and gradients.
 
This is so funny!! Great illo! Definitely caught my attention.
 
Thanks all for the nice comments.

Twisselman: you are correct about the "Far Side". I remember seeing a cartoon along this theme, but didn't realize until after posting that I essentially copied the Great Larson's panel. Even down to the same words 'crunchy' and 'chewy'. O well, I'll call it my tribute to Gary Larson and if he gets mad then I challenge him to bring 'The Far Side' back.
 
Hi! I love this! Thanks for being the first person to comment on my blog. I look forward to seeing more of your work!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?