Sunday, July 30, 2006

Clean :: Illustration Friday


( Click image for larger size )

Comments:
Oh, very clean!
 
sparkling clean
 
wow, this is the cleanest piece i've seen so far! great job :)
 
The quintessential clean! Love it
 
i like the clean layout! :-) this one's very clean indeed! nice concept!
 
Hey, good work! I'm glad to find your blog and sorry to have missed all the past illustrations up to now. They are really sharp and fun!
 
I was thinking of a way to portray this concept in a simple way.. but you took the prize!
 
clever idea!
 
awesome-- and very shiney!
 
Does it get any cleaner? :-)
 
sheesh. my comment is echoing in here, it's so clean.

awesome!
 
Very nicely done. Great idea. :-)

You have a future in advertising!!
 
Funny! I love the bigger image ~ ha!

Smooch,
The Tart
; )
 
Such a clean space for bucket that size! Great job. Thanks for the heads up on POV-ray. I will follow the link you provided.
 
Now that's clean! It really sparkles!
 
Hello! Thanks for the comment! I'd guess it took me about 4 hours yesterday. I took a picture of my laundry, printed it in black & white, traced the main lines in pencil, then looked at the b&W print as I stippled. Tedious, but relaxing to me, and wonderfully realistic!
 
clean up that bucket!
 
very clean indeed. The concept is great...very unexpected.
 
This is cool. I love the minimalist style!
 
I love it...so simple and clean ;) I wish my kitchen could be this white and spotless!
 
who left that bucket on the floor??!!
 
now all it needs is the black cutains and be near a station. great idea and illo here
 
Love this one! Its just the perfect way to describe CLEAN! :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?