Monday, March 20, 2006

Feet :: Illustration Friday

( Click Illustration for larger view )

Comments:
Ha! That is pretty damn cute!
love
 
ha ha! Nice. I've got a friend whose wife does this kind of dancing. anyhow, akron, huh? Several years ago I stayed in this great hotel out there converted from a big Quaker Oates silo. It was near the performing arts center. Is it still around?
 
Unknown: Thanks. Love.

Steve: Quaker Square still exists. It was formerly a Hilton, but is now a Crowne Plaza. Link: http://www.quakersquare.com/ (Right-click and choose new window).
 
Very cute... I LOVE THE COLOR!!!!

EXCELLENT! Did I say I love this, ; )

SMooch,
The Tart
 
I wish I knew how to do this... the dancing AND the digital magic. I looked at the monsters, too. The longer I looked the more things there were that struck me funny. I LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS>
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?